Here’s a brief list of some books that I’ve read and that have been beneficial to me. It’s deliberately short, it’ll evolve over time and I hope it’ll help you too!
Links will take you to posts covering my thoughts in more detail.
- Start With Why – Answering the question of why we should come to work.
- Leaders Eat Last – What we should do as leaders.
- Radical Candor – Develop as a leader by caring personally and challenging directly.
- Measure What Matters – Use objectives well to drive growth and organisational alignment.
- Reinventing Organisations – How to build organisations full of trust.
- The Coaching Manual – A fundamental guide to the practice and processes of coaching.
- The Coaching Habit – Seven basic questions to improve you coaching, and how to build the habits to use them successfully.
- Getting to Yes – How to think about negotiations, and finding a solution to a problem that benefits as many people as much as possible.
- The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People – Being proactive, solving important problems and caring about one another.